Well, well, well…look who is fancy now. LOL jk.
Thanks to MommyNeurotic for the Liebster Award nomination! I feel so special, so of course, I accept. 😉 This award is designed as a way to discover new blogs. Yeay! (If you are wondering as to how this award originated, click here.)
Upon accepting the Liebster Award, there are a few rules that need to be followed (of course, if you read the origin link above, feel welcomed to adjust as you please):
*Link back the blogger that tagged you
*Nominate ten others and answer the questions of the one who tagged you
*Ask ten questions for the bloggers you nominate
*Let your nominees know of their award
My responses to MommyNeurotic’s 10 questions:
1. Is the glass half empty or half full?
It depends on the situation? Hhhmmm…I usually go with half full. Just because, you fill it up with what you want. So, just keep filling it…it’s only empty if you run out of juice 😉
2. If you could meet with one person who passed away already, who would that be and why?
My Gram. I don’t even need to think about this one. Ugh, how I wish she were here to hang out with A&L. My cousin and I spent every weekend with my Gram, by choice, up until around middle school. Of course, then it was just whenever I wasn’t sleeping over my BFF’s house. Her and I shared the same worldview, and she always made me feel special and offered a good laugh when needed. She was stolen from this life in 2007. A brain aneurysm. Something that people always say, “don’t have an aneurysm”…ugh, it makes me cringe, because in my world, that’s what happened. It’s a terrible phrase…if you use it, don’t.
3. If you had to disconnect yourself from cell phones, computers, and internet for ONE day, what would you be doing instead?
Depends, is it a weekday or weekend? If it’s a weekday and hubby has to work, then I’m doing my usual routine with A&L. Instead of checking in with the phone or computer, I’d be reading a book most likely. If it’s a weekend, then who needs that stuff? Can we watch movies? Because we do that a lot. Or if it’s sunny and nice we might go for a walk.
4. What advice would you give your 23-year-old self?
HAHA. RUN. Not literally. I’d tell myself to be me, and rid my life of people that made me feel sad or stagnant.
5. What app can you not live without on your phone and why?
I have to list a few. No.1-White Noise. See this post for visual of the app and explanation. No.2-BabyConnect. We use it to track diapers and feedings, and such. Listen, we are list people, and I have TWO babies. This TwinMomLife can get exhausting and a quick glance at the app lets me know “oops, it’s time to eat” or “it’s been two hours since the last diaper change”. No.3-local news & weather. We don’t have cable so this keeps me in the loop.
6. What website (besides WordPress) do you log into religiously every day and why?
I use the apps, but Twitter, Facebook. Because I’m strapped to two four month olds. I need some adult talk.
7. What are your thoughts on destiny? Does it exist? Is there only one “end point” we are all meant to reach?
Who am I to say? My beliefs and spiritual understanding is everchanging. Do things happen for a reason? I like to think so. Do things usually work out? Yeah.
8. What is the first thought that comes to your mind when you hear the word “love”?
9. Who was the first person you spoke to today and what did you say to them?
Liam said “wah wah wah” and I replied, “Hold on, Mommy’s right here”. Something like that lol.
10. What is the very last thing you do before you fall asleep every night?
Lately, think, which has been really annoying because I can’t fall asleep. Before I put my head down, I check on the babies again.
My 10 nominations: (here are 8 of my favs out there)
My 10 questions for the nominees:
- In which country/state do you live? What is one positive and one negative about your state?
- What brought you to the blogging world? Has your blogging changed course at any point in time?
- What is your favorite baby and/or pregnancy and/or comfort item?
- What was the highlight of your 2013?
- What is your big goal for 2014?
- You’re stuck in major traffic. What are you listening to for stress relief?
- What’s your idea of a great date night?
- Is your blog anonymous or do you tell your friends & family in the real world about it?
- Who is your hero?
- What’s a topic you’ve been wanting to write about but just haven’t had the time, or weren’t sure how to write it or if it was “appropriate”?